Au Kin Heng Constantine
Jesús Daniel López Tapia
Aleksandra Berdzinska Wolny
Luis Garcia Castrillo Riesgo
Jill I McEwen
Narendra Nath Jena
Ahmad Es Salim
Sanaa AK Helmy
- All abstracts will be oral presentations or as posters.
- Abstracts should be consisted of Emergency Medicine practices and provides benefits to the emergency medical care.
- Abstracts can be submitted ONLY via INTERNET from the congress website.
- All abstracts should be written and presented in Turkish and English. The presentations will be oral or as posters. The Scientific Programme Committee reserves the right to allocate abstracts to either oral presentations or poster sessions.
- Abstracts will be evaluated by scientific committee of the congress and at least two scientific referees.
- Submitted abstracts will be published in the scientific program and abstract book. At least one the presenting authors is expected to attend and register for the 13th National Emergency Medicine Congress. The unregistered authours of the abstracts will not take place in the scientific program.
- Please consider that abstracts can not be changed after submission.
- All abstracts can be written and presented in Turkish or English.
- Any error in spelling, grammar or scientific facts will be published as you typed them.
- Abstracts can be submitted only via internet from the congress website.
- Text should be at least 400 words. There will be no figures and graphics in the abstracts.
- The title of the abstract should be brief and reflect the content of the abstract. Each Word in the title of the abstract must be capitalized. Please enter the FIRST NAME in full, followed by the LAST NAME, for each author without abbreviations (e.g. John Smith , and NOT J. Smith).
- Abstract must consist of four paragraphs labelled: OBJECTIVE, METHODS, RESULTS and CONCLUSIONS.
- Abstract should be clear, subject should be orijinal, method should be appropriate and the results should be align with the methods.
- The text should be one space and written in 12 punto, Times New Roman character.
POSTER ABSTRACTS GUIDELINE
- The presentation date and time will be sent them before the congress by the organization secreteriat. Each poster presenters should be ready at the poster room at that time.
- Organization secreteriat will help to the presenters to post them.
- Posters can be read comfortably in two metres, if possible graphic or shape should be prepared in such a way that will attract interest and emphasis.
- The size should be prepared in 70 cm X 90 cm.
- Each word in the title of the poster abstract must be capitalized.
- Please enter the FIRST NAME in full, followed by the LAST NAME, for each author without abbreviations (e.g. John Smith, and NOT J. Smith).
- The posters will include footnote references in the text.
- Trauma emergencies
- Cardiovascular emergencies
- Pediatric emergencies
- Internal Emergencies (Neurology, Infection, Pulmonary, Internal, etc.)
- Surgical Emergencies (General Surgery, Orthopedics, Brain Surgery, Cardiovascular, Anesthesia, ENT, Gynecology, Eye, etc.)
- Emergency imaging